Audio-course with bite-sized marketing tips
18 lesson Audio Course with bite-sized tips to grow your freelance translation business and reach your ideal clients.
How do I find my unique selling points?
- How do I find and contact clients?
- How do I optimize a website for my business?
- How do I use social media in my marketing?
- How do I set and negotiate prices?
This short audio course will answer these questions and many more, plus give you concrete tips that you can start using right away. You can get it for just $5.00 here.
This course has been created for busy freelance translators who want an easy and quick way to learn more marketing tips and strategies in order to grow their business, target their ideal clients, and achieve more motivation in their work.
This Course Includes:
- 1½ hours of high-quality audio
- 18 Audio Lessons
- Analyzing current situation and creating a business foundation
- Creating SMART Business Goals
- Analyzing your business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Creating a marketing plan
- Resumes or brochures
- Written proposals (cover letter)
- Websites for freelance translators
- Using LinkedIn as a marketing tool
- Using Twitter as a marketing tool
- Blogging as a marketing tool
- Networking for freelancers
- Using referrals and testimonials
- Publicity as a marketing tool
- Pricing strategies for freelancers
- Marketing to translation companies
- Marketing to direct clients
- Managing feast and famine cycles
- Customer care and loyalty
Who am I?
Tess Whitty has been a successful freelance translator and entrepreneur for over 10 years and owns the company Swedish Translation Services. Her educational and professional background is in marketing and she is passionate about sharing her knowledge with other freelancers in the form of presentations, training, mentoring and consulting. She is also the author of the book “Marketing Cookbook for Translators”, with easy to follow “recipes” for marketing your translation services and achieving a successful freelance lifestyle, and award-winning podcast “Marketing Tips for Translators”. For more information, and to connect, go to www.marketingtipsfortranslators.com.
Thank you so much for doing this series, Tess. The insights you share are invaluable. – Åsa Andersson
Thank you, Tess, it seems so simple by listening to your advice. – Silvia di Profio
This is a great audio, Tess Whitty, thank you, brilliant for refocusing – Adriana Tortoriello
Thanks very much Tess, great audio and excellent questions! – Paul Urwin